Confessions again

I don't want to die before my kids become adults because my husband has neglectful tendencies. Example he let our kids go outside in cold weather in summer clothing like shorts or skirts without a jacket.

I am a sucker when it comes to mild aches that are consistent, but I was fine with labor!

What are your confessions?

bump if you want to see more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in

• I dislike rude people and people who are grown and act like there in high school. It drives me insane
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Then dont talk to any then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I hate people who think they are better than me, and I agree with you on not dying. I'm divorced, and sometimes, it would be easy to end it all, but I wouldn't do that to my kids and I wouldn't never leave them to their dads
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 6:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I dislike almost all of my patients. "Help me, help me. Make me healhty again!" And who"s helping ME?! Nobody. Is you want to get things done you have to do it yourself. That's it. Society is a cold hard bitch and I guess confession is not only that I'm sick of sick people, but also that I gained quiet a lot of bitterness over the last few years. Who would have thought ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It bugs me when people call the United States of America just America. America is so much more than the USA. And blast those recordings that say, "A customer service representative will be with you momentarily." I mean really, suppose I need more than a few moments - how can they say how long their rep will be with me, and since 2 hours have passed I'm quite certain they aren't referring to my hold time.
    neubren3

Answer by neubren3 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I so totally despise some of the women on this site that I use up all my thumbs down on them in a day. I dont care if it seems silly. Makes me feel better. Snobby people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

Next question in
Worlds worst: BABYSITTER

Next question overall (Pets)
8 year old terrier :(