If I am very sick with a cold,should I reschedule my Dr. appointment...just didn't want to be rude and get others sick

cindy8880

Asked by cindy8880 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I won't see why u would
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• What kind of appointment? A check up for being pregnant you mean? Why would you cancel an appointment with a DOCTOR over being sick? I mean really, its a DOCTOR. I had the flu when I was pregnant. My OB was so kind as to give me some medication I could take to help me get over it & not hurt the baby in the process.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would still see your dr. that is the whole point to get better ! Feel Better Soon
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 3:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Our dr.'s office has a "sick" side and a "well" side to sit in when we go......does yours have a "sick" side to sit in??
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Doctors are used to poeple coming in sick. Most people go into the doctors because they are sick. I say go.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• its actually better for you to go because then he can tell you how to make yourself feel better and they are used to women coming in sick my drs office always has at least one in there...ive been the sick one a few times with this pregnancy but trust me if you cover your mouth and have some peppermints to help sidetrack the coughing you should be fine...you may want to bring some water too
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2011