What was the most memorable thing that your husband did for you during your pregnancy ?

Mine was I had pupp which was the rash that you get when your pregnant and I was told not to scratch my belly because of the germs under our nails not to mention scaring. So i told my husband I needed a back scratcher and he said he would go find me one. So he went everywhere walmart Target you name it and ended up coming home with an Over The Hill Back Scratcher and said it was the only one he could find at Spencer's gifts in the mall. LOL I was so happy and I still have the dang thing and I use it oh boy do I use it lol

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 3:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• mmmm the back rubs <3 I loved them still love them. Though now I only get them when he wants something! Ha
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yeah I get that same thing too lol we get something good when they need something lol
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 3:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2011