night terror??

well my son at 4 months slept all night so that was good until around 61/2 months he will go to sleep and everything until all sudden 3 hours later i could hear him scream and cry very loud but when i check hes crying but with his eyes completly shut and i would try to console him but nothing hes still crying very loudly .....its like hes sleeping but crying idk very strange to me...

he 7 months now and still wakes up night screaming its about 3 times at night and its horrible i cant even sleep but then i think hes to small to be having night terror but then i dont know its starting to freak me out

wondering if anyone has any advice or is going through the same thing ??

maria_64

Asked by maria_64 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My ds is older now, but he used to do the same thing and the dr. said they were night terrors. Really nothing to do for them ,they are just nightmares, but who knows what a baby could have nightmares about. Sorry I don't really have any advise, just wanted to let you know you are not alone.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• You are definately not alone! Its been happening to me for the past three days. My son is just turning 7mos on monday, and the past few days he has been just screaming bloody murder. Its actually scary!
    SammysMom08

Answer by SammysMom08 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• We pray over our children at night when we put them to bed. We just ask the Lord to bless them with quiet, peaceful sleep and sweet, happy dreams.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 28, 2008