• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

Marriage problem

I hd crucial family problem was youngest in family i met a guy who i took casually bt now he's my hubby. I dint like him bt one day he raped me and said he would marry me i ws afraid dint hv guts to share wd any1. I went against my fly and married him evry1 knows i love him bt only i know i married him bcoz he raped me. Now we hv our son. From the time i was pregnant till my son born n till 2dy he juz ignores me goes to office 9am to 11pm never phones, never gives me money i dnt hv job and no fly support plz help me what should i do.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • u have to be strong for ur son it clearly shows tht he doesnt love you, hiz in thc relationship with you because hez afraid of gettijng busted becaz he raped you. find it in urself to 4give him and leave him for ur son's sake.

    Answer by linah12345 at 5:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Seriously? If he raped you why the hell would you marry him?

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • I was wondering the same thing.  Does anyone else think this is absolute insanity?!


    Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • I had a friend who married her stalker. She left him once but he hurt her new boyfriend. He ended up picking her up at gun point and they got married in Vegas. Her mom and dad were even willing to relocate to get away from him, but she married him. They don't have any kids, thank God! I never understood, but, hey, everyone makes their choice. She actually stopped being my friend when my husband fell in love with her, knowing her situation, even if she didn't act on it, she didn't stop it and didn't tell me because she enjoyed a man being nice to her. I wouldn't do it, and I wouldn't loose my family over it, I would start doing some thinking, talking, and I would get the hell out. There are shelters out there for women and kids

    Answer by joanie70 at 6:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Leave. Everybody has a choice.

    Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Well it sounds like he is a piece of shit, and you need to get away. if you have some family you can go to do that, then you can get him for child support. Don't stay with him because you are afraid you wont be able to make it or you are afraid he will do something. if needed go to a shelter. Good luck. i hope everything works out okay.

    Answer by Whitwilson at 7:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • You need to seek help ASAP!! That's crazy and this is something similar to what someone else that was very close to me went through. You need to seek counseling and theraphy before he snaps again and ends up hurting you or you end up hurting him.

    Answer by Mudda69 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • I think this question has been answered already but OMG! Pleas if not for u for ur son plz leave and get help. It is not safe to stay with someone who is capable of something so horrible. He did this to you and thinks he loves you, i can only imagine what hes doing to other women when his "office hours" are over

    Answer by Genice6 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • There's domestic violence shelters that can/will help you escape from him. Call them.

    Answer by BingsMommy at 10:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Why the hell would you marry someone that rapped you just because he told you you would? WOW...

    Answer by monshine2 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.