Did you learn to trust again?

for the divorced moms out there, did you learn to trust a man or are you completely disgusted with them?

joanie70

Asked by joanie70 at 6:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I believe its really hard to trust a man after you've been hurt. I know for me its really hard I dont want to let down my guard and get hurt again. Even though the next time I would be stronger. Just take things slowly dont move too quick and get let down in the end.
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• there is a man out there for you to trust again, it may take awhile to find him, but when you do you will know it
    MommaFossil

Answer by MommaFossil at 7:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i never lost trust in men in general...just my ex husband.

I was disgusted with my ex & that was it. A few bad apples shouldn't spoil the bunch...I'm remarried to a wonderful man now.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am not divorced but i do believe that you can trust again, you just cant blame other men for your ex's stupidness. There are plenty of honest men out there- of course not too many i guess they are hard to find. But hold your head up at look at each man as a new man not with the shadow of your ex. Good luck
    Whitwilson

Answer by Whitwilson at 7:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011