When I was nine months prego......

What was the craziest (maybe not to you but to someone) thing you did when you where nine months out?

I wore a string bikini to the pool. ( regrettably i was informed afterwards that you couldn't see most of it.)

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 6:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• we live in vegas, and we took a ten-hour road trip to san jose for my cousin's wedding. the doctor wasn't too happy, but because i was low-risk, he said as long as i get out every hour and walk around the car a bunch of times, it would be okay. lol the trip kicked my butt, but i'm glad i went.
    i would NEVER wear a string bikini - pregnant or not! you are crazy!!! lol
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 6:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• LOL! I just pictured that scene in Norbert when they went to the water park! -LOL :p I was 8 mos along when I went to see the Who. It was July & although the show was good, I dont think I have to tell you that sitting outside at a crowded rock concert in July surrounded by people who are drunk & Lord knows what else, was just quite the experience!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I decided to take a bath one day when my husband was at work. I was HUGE by this point, absolutely enormous (had a really big baby!). I got stuck in the tub. I literally could not stand back up. I was on my back in the garden tub, sort of half laying down, and I couldn't get back to my feet. I was grabbing on to the bath water nozzle trying to pull myself up. I was really scared because I didn't have the phone with me or anything to call for help, and my DH wasn't due to be back home for several hours. Eventually I managed to get my feet back under me and get out of the tub, but only after about 10-15 minutes of trying.
    I did not take any more baths while pregnant, even with my next baby.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I went to several concerts throughout my pregnancy with my son (about 7 months along), otherwise I didnt really do anything "crazy"... there was that one time I pushed DH off the bed because I needed more space...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The craziest thing i did whenever i was nine months prego was that i fell through a lawn chair.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• With my first I changed the air conditioning unit in my car. The top of the motor had to come off. Had to get the BIL to help me tighten the belts but I did the rest myself and my family had fits I did it because I was 9 mo preggo. Like being preggo automatically makes you incapable of doing things? Not me!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I moved.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011