Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone had a lump inside down there and what did it transpire to be? adult content

I'm quite young, not old enough for cervical screening or anything along those lines. I went to the doctor about it a year ago and he said he felt nothing, even though I can always feel it, but referred me to a gyno, so I went along and she said she saw nothing but then I wondered whether the apparatus they use was blocking them from seeing it because it was quite low on the wall. However I was dismissed and nobody really listened to me after that and now obviously they won't take me seriously. I feel this hard lump and so does DH but no one else seems to, I don't get why. I bleed a tiny bit every now and again after sex but I think that's normal. Literally just after rough sex close to my period. So I'm confused about what it could be. I can't go back now and I can't go to a different doctor, there simply isn't one.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Ask them if it could be a hemorroid? Go back to the doctor. Not sure of the spelling.

    Answer by dancer at 7:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • if this is something you a worried about, i would go back to the dr and demand to be listened to. Its your body you know what you feel, sometimes dr just dont want to go to that extra time it takes to find something.

    Answer by motherof33333 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Any suggestions?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
When I was nine months prego......