What -besides your kid(s) needing you- motivates you to get going every morning?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• Dunkin Donut coffee
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Coffee & knowing once they are at school I have the house to myself for 6 hours.

Answer by gemgem at 7:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The list of things I have to get done nagging me. If I get up and get it done than I can play.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Hmmmm....good question! My son is my biggest motivation, but also (this may seem silly) I LOVE coffee, so thinking about getting to have my coffee and relax while watching the news is what gets me going. I really enjoy having that time to relax and have some time to do something that I want, because I know the rest of the day will be about him!!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I sometimes have issues with this, but i guess everyone has their bad days. Of course my son motivates me and definitely keeps me moving. lol. But i also always try to look at it as today is a new day and there may be no tomorrow so i try to make the best of everyday and enjoy my loving family. I am going to start working again soon tho and that doesn't really excite me too much, lol, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
    Whitwilson

Answer by Whitwilson at 7:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Usually it's just work! If I dont have to work then it's about "stuff" that needs done around the house (ie- more work!) yay me! lol
    BTW- I love my coffee too! That helps make mornings more bearable! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• To be honest, if it wasn't for our kiddos, I'd be sleeping in EVERY morning. lol. I have horrible insomnia and am up til 2-3am most days, and then get up between 630 and 7 with them, and it's hard to get going. But knowing they need me to take care of me keeps me going. :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 7:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The coffee...it's the coffee...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My bladder and then coffee.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nothing really. I have a hard time getting my butt moving before noon.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2011