Do you use a family changingroom?

This may sound really stupid but its something thats been playing on my mind.

I took my 2 boys(4,6) and my little g irl(3) to the lesiure pool the other day and it was really busy so we all went into a family room together. We usually use seperate cubicles but this seemed much easier then hanging around. I was a little bit worried as i had stopped undressing around my boys a while ago. Anyway we all changed together and there was no pointing giggling or anything else lke that. Is it ok for us to change as a family? Do other moms do this?

EmmaSpring

Asked by EmmaSpring at 7:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• I use the family potty, changing room, dressing room no matter where we go. My boys are 3 and 6 and my daughter is 5. I see nothing wrong with it. I will quit using the family rooms when they are older and I can trust them to go into their own changing room by themselves, have their outfit on right, not touch anything disgusting while they are in there, and do it in a timely matter. When dad is with us, he takes the boys and I take my daughter, but with his work schedule it's mostly just me and the kids.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011