Bronx Zoo cobra is missing..

Just saw on the news an egyptian cobra is missing for 4 days now from the Bronx zoo.. shiversssss! He even has a twitter page... lol

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 7:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pets

• which of course begs the question how in the hell do you lose something like that? LOL

Answer by gemgem at 7:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Cobra's will easily freeze to death unless he's chilling somewhere where it's warm. I would not worry about the snake wandering around too much in freezing temps.

How do you lose a zebra? Last year there was a Zebra on the highway smack dab int he middle of Atlanta.....it happens....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• OMG! So glad I don't live anywhere near there. I hate snakes!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• They think it's inside the snake house hiding. But Ill bet someone left the door to the back area open and some nut bag wandered in and stole it. It's not going anywhere, due to the sub freezing temps in the Bronx. It would die outside very quickly. Thats a very tropical snake.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yeah- I definitely don't understand how you LOSE something like that! lol I'd know where that thing was AT ALL TIMES! I'm also glad I don't live anywhere near there- with my luck the darn thing would end up in my house or my car! Ick!!!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• So for all they know the snake is dead somewhere? Someone really dropped the ball here.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2011