Do you believe

Do you believe in karma? Soul mates? Destiny?

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 8:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, yes, and no. You make your own destiny in this world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes to all three.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I believe in Karma, I believe in soul mates, though I believe you can have a romantic one and a soul mate on a different level. I dont believe in destiny. WE can always change the path we're on.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yes to all three
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Not really, no, and not really.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I believe in Karma its true what goes around comes around sometimes harder.
    Yes I believe that there's a soulmate for everyone out there but sometimes that soulmate maybe somebody else's.
    We have to create and follow our own destiny and live out our dreams to make them come true. We can only predict our own future!
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I believe in karma but i don't believe in just one soul mate, that is a load of crap. Reincarnation & karma go hand in hand, you cannot believe in one without the other. I believe we have loved many in our past lives, not just one soul that we keep finding over & over. Sure maybe there ARE souls that we have shared many past lives with & feel even more connected to them than other folks. BUT, the whole "soul mate" thing to me is bogus. I don't think there is only one soul out there that we are "MEANT" to be with. But, i do believe that we find souls that we connect with stronger than others because of our past life connection to them.

I don't really believe in destiny so to speak, i believe in the laws of attraction.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I believe Karma is God's way of handling things (ya know, they whole verse on you don't seek revenge, I will).

I absolutely believe in soul mates, and I have found mine. However, I do not believe everyone gets one...some people just weren't meant to have one, while others may had more than one.

Destiny...that's a toughy. I'm not sure. As a Christian, I believe God has a plan laid out for each individual, but it is completely up to them which way to choose. Like right now, I feel deep down inside that I need to go to school because what I really would like to do...be a marriage counselor. I feel like that is what I'm meant to be. (And I really could care less about money, I just like helping...guess that's why I spend a lot of time in these particular questions...)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I do believe in karma and destiny because sometimes I believe that people get what have coming to them.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I believe in God, God's will, and not necessarily soul mates. I think I was lucky and found a great man and married him. If he passed away then I'm sure eventually I'd love again. I don't think there is ONE person for everyone, I think there are a few people who can make you extremely happy and thank God I found one. :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2011