Paint Stains wont come out?

My daughter has been using some water soluble finger paints and to my surprise even after soaking, scrubbing, and washing with oxyclean the paint will not come out. If these were not color shirts I would use bleach...
Any ideas?

elizabooks

Asked by elizabooks at 8:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Take some mayonnaise and rub. Years ago my dds got some paint on my kitchen floor and the stain wouldn't come out. Spilledsome Mayo and where it hit thefloor the stain was gone
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 8:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try spraying hair spray on it and letting it soak for an hour. Then take and start scrapping off the loose paint with your fingernail or a credit card repeat until you get the results you want.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Ok. Forgive me for being slow, but do I soak it in hairspray? Or put some spray on it and then soak it in water? Any particular kind of spray? I don't use it so I have no clue what I am looking for here..

As for the mayo I'll try that next as I do have some in the house....
    Would the fact that these stains have set have any reaction?
    elizabooks

Comment by elizabooks (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011