De ja vu

I am Christian yes and I do believe that before you are born God shows you your life although you remember none of this. Now I know he has a path made out for you and if you astray from this path, then things will go wrong in your life because it isn't what it was meant to be. So I am wondering those times that you have de ja vu would that be a sign that you are on the right path and it's God's way of letting you know. I don't know I was just sitting here thinking about it one day and I thought I would ask you other women how you felt?

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 6:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've never heard of God showing you your life before you are born. It's an interesting thought though. I've had the deja vu feelings many times before but never put much thought into it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Ya I didn't either and then my mind starting thinking hmmmmmm and thats what I came up with my husband said it was a good thought that maybe thats what it is but honestly we may never know until we stand in front of God
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 6:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• It makes sense - sort of in the way that he gives us mom "instincts" that we never had before. Now I think if some anonymous person posts something about us being "superior christians" it will definitely feel like deja vu!!!! Lol!
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 6:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• LOL Thanks for your answer I completely got a chuckle at the end there
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 6:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• LOL!!!!!!!! ^^
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I think your right. In the regards we were with God before our soul was put into a body, so why couldnt he have shown us our life?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I don't think I agree with the showing us our life ahead of time. I'm not sure what the point would be. There are so many directions our life could go because of our free will. How would free will really be free will if we've been shown what we're going to do already? Wouldn't it play into our subconscience somehow?

I've never had De ja vu about something that was life altering though, that I know of. It's always been more of something that would have happened regardless of anything I could or would have done to make it happen or prevent it.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 8:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• What about bad deja vu then? Like a bad situation?
    Anna_2250

Answer by Anna_2250 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I've read that DejaVu is when your brain is not getting adequate oxygen and almost like you pass out or hiccup then "see" something again, thinking this is a second time.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008