what plan for black friday and weekend?

i am staying in and sleeping...
and weekend staying sleeping.. i think or just go look at the store to see how bad it look.. and feel bad for people who work there

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• HAHA I will be cashiering at one of the busiest nationwide retail stores...ALL NIGHT.
    20sumstepmom

Answer by 20sumstepmom at 11:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Staying home. There's no way I'm going to get ambushed lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I'm going to give my SO a heart attack...that's my plan! lol. I'm taking my daughter to the midnight sales at the outlet mall and then tomorrow he is staying in with my daughter so I can go to Wal-Mart and get the remaining gifts. I plan on spending every penny of our Christmas fund in the next 12 hours and I'm completely geeked for it. When I get home in the morning, we will put up the tree and go out for breakfast. The rest of the weekend should be pretty slow though!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Cleaning, watching cheesy christmas movies with my daughter, I hope I can make it down town to see the lighting of the trees with my daughter.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 10:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• lol I am going to be working at our coffee stand with my boss at 2:30 this morning ... to serve lattes and mochas and lots of caffiene to all those crazy women standing in line at the PX on the military base here. And I am working the early early shift the next 3 days for all those shoppers. I am hoping the shoppers are generous and tip more than usual, for my what I call "Formula Fund". Then while home, decorating for Christmas, to enjoy my home decorated for the 2 weeks I will see it before traveling to our families for the holiday season. And I will be loving every minute of it!!!!!!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Me and hubby were gonna go midnight shopping at the outlets and then to wal mart at 5 AM but Kayden is constipated and really not feeling good. and on top of that he's teething and has a cold YAY so we're gonna stay home :(
    KaydensMommy320

Answer by KaydensMommy320 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• hmm..sleeping on friday!! sleep1! sounds good i brought my BIL with us so he can watch my son while we sleep lol.. he's like 12 yrs old!! :D he loves his nephew!! hehe.. on sat.. its my sons bday!!! :D yay were 2 !!! hehe.. i'm making him a cake and yeah. and doing presents just us here at the house. and on sunday.. i'm cleaning lol.. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Sleep! We're away visiting family right now so there's no way I'm going to get up early to shop! Not to mention I'm not paying extra to fly all that crap back home.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I have to shampoo my carpet,my poor dog has been sick today.poor Sophie
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Got the coupons set, the stores decided and the purse has my chacha card with my chacha earning to buy the gifts with. No charging this year!!! Yahoo
    TAHOEGIRL70

Answer by TAHOEGIRL70 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2008