I am pregant with my 4th son

I am pregant with my 4th son. I just found out a montha ago that the baby I am caring is another boy. Don't get me wrong i love my boys, but really wanted a girl this time. My husband really don't want anymore kids. And I can't help it that i need to try again for that girl. What is your opion, would you try again or just give up. have anyone else been through this? What was the out come?

motherof33333

Asked by motherof33333 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't been in your position, but my SIL was. She has 3 boys and just decided that she was going to be happy with having healthy sons, and when she gets a yearning to do something girlie, she comes and picks up my daughter or one of her other nieces and has a girls day.

Answer by missanc at 9:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Only right reason to have more children is if you AND hubby want more children......If your hubby is done, then it's done
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• im only on baby number 1 but i kinda wanted a girl since i grew up around all boys but my best friend has two girls under 2 and one is going to be 5 months older than my baby so i think that takes care of my want for a girl for now but my mom had a friend who wanted a boy sooooo bad and she ended up having 4 girls and gave them all names that could have boy nicknames....sam for samantha chris for christina bobbie for bobbie jean and jessie for jessica....she wanted a boy so bad and never got one but i heard her first grandchild was a boy
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My husband hasnt really made up his mind, sometimes he says he doesnt wnat anymore then sometimes he says we might have another one. he is really unsure. I think he would only hav another one because I want one. But I wouldnt have another one unless we both agreed 100%.
    motherof33333

Comment by motherof33333 (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have 2 boys 5 and 10mths and will not feel ok with not trying one more time for a girl, we are in the same position, he says maybe, i say hell yes, he wants to wait til our son is 2 but i am olddd already and can't wait too much longer, it's hard, i REALLY want a girl, but ya never know,, just see what happens maybe you will get to try 1 last time? Good luck!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't keep trying for a girl but that is a decision for you and your spouse to make.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 5:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011