If you could raise your kid anywhere, where would it be?

So were starting to think we are going to have to move our family in the future ... So i was wondering ... if you could raise your kid anywhere where would it be?

motherof3tome

Asked by motherof3tome at 9:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Right where we are.. we live out in the country on a county road. we have neighbors but it is a quiet little area. We dont have any of that BOOM BOOM BOOM from people in their cars, no screaming fighting neighbors and no weird police calls. it is AWESOME!

The only down side of it is that the store is a good 20 minutes away.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Right where we are. There aren't many other places I'd want to raise them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would be right where I am, in Raleigh NC. I love the area we live in; I grew up here. It's a great size town with enough to do and see without being a huge city, good schools, and a great economy. We live on a cul de sac in a small neighborhood with only 2 houses so the kids can play in the yard, ride bikes on the road,etc. but large enough that we have a community pool for the summer.

Answer by missanc at 9:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• New England! maybe connecticut!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Hawaii.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I really like where we are, but if we were to move I would choose Nashville. Hubby and I have been there sevearl times and the people are so so nice and there seems to be a lot for the community. Plus, for a big city, it isn't hard to navigate.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• how about out of the country?
    motherof3tome

Comment by motherof3tome (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011