Has any one used the chinese birthing chart

Has any one used the chinese birthing chart to try to plan for there next child? If so was it right?Or what other methods have you used to get the gender you wanted?

motherof33333

Asked by motherof33333 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow...I have never heard of that...I did some research and it claims that the chart is 99% accurate...I'm not sure it works...I have never even heard of it til now...There's an old wives tale that saids if your constantly fixed on one gender (ex...a boy) then you will ultimately have a girl...I always wanted a boy, yet ended up with three girls....lol....other than "scientific genetics" I am not sure what you could do to ensure what gender your unborn child will be...
    CitaCuca

Answer by CitaCuca at 9:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have 3 boys and another boy on the way. I really want to try again for that girl but i just wanted to see if anyone had used anyhting to help predict baby gender.
    motherof33333

Comment by motherof33333 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i never used the chart to plan around my pregnancys to get the gender that i wanted but what i can tell you is that my first pregnancy it said i was having a girl and it was right, i am now 21 weeks prego and it said i was having a boy and yep its a boy!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have never even heard of it. Now you're got me curious
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 10:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have heard of it and used it. With my daughter it was right, but I mean what are the chances...I was going to have either a girl or a boy. What it does is takes your age, or the age you will be when conceiving and matches it with the month you conceive or will be trying to conceive. I then tells you whether you will have a boy or girl based on the age you are and month you conceive in.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It was right with my first dd, wrong with my second dd and we will find out about #3. I have an ovulation tracker on my phone and it tells you when you should have sex to ttc a girl or boy. You may want to look for a calandar like that! Good Luck :)
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I used it and it was wrong i am having a girl
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I used it and it was wrong. Said I was having a boy and it's a girl.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My family has used it and it was right 3 out of 3 times!!
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I didint use it to plan ahead but it did predict correctly m son and now daughter on the way. Its worked for everyone i know except 1 person. Good luck!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 3:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011