teething already?

My son is 3 months old and I found a tooth today, And its not one of the bottom 2 it (if looking at him) the one to the right of the bottom right one, how often does this happen

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 9:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Normal.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• my son is 8 months old.. I WISH HE HAD TEETH. haha =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• krazyash023: Normal also! DD was a week shy of her first bday before she cut a tooth! Actually, now that I think about it, DS was just about a month before his bday as well!
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I was scared, we were at my familys for thanksgiving and My aunt has a year old so i thought he might have put something in his mouth at first but i went to do a finger sweep and it was in his gums so i callled my mom and she finally after 20 mins got to see inside his mouth lol, and there it was a little tooth pushing through
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 9:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Totally normal.. teeth usually show up from around 3 months to a year.. some babies are born with teeth as crazy as it sounds!!!!!!
    KiaiMomma

Answer by KiaiMomma at 10:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Absolutely normal! My son was born with a tooth on the lower gum. Talk about a surprise the first time I breastfed him! Ouch!!!!
    rammar

Answer by rammar at 1:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2008