What at home projects are most intimidating?

Like for instance fixing a leak or patching a hole. Things that need to be fixed or modified.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Putting up new drywall, UGH!! Anyone have any pointers?! :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Yes, get a carpenter to do it. putting it up is hard but taping is easy. Buy the local hubby's in the hood a case of beer to get them to do it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I think re-doing your floors is such a pain...there is so much to throw out, and I have no idea how to install it myself...not to mention how inconvenient it is to have a room in your house torn up!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm so bad at all interior decorating. At my old house--no pictures on the wall, but I had my family ones on my wood entertainment center. New house--almost as bad. I'm bad at choosing paint too. I'm so timid with this subject, and it's not the big stuff you other girls mentioned.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• painting. i enjoy it once i'm doing it but i procrastinate cuz i know what a job it is.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2008