How did you feel at 27 weeks?

At 27 weeks pregnant, how did you feel? Were you tired and having back pains or were you full of energy?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was full of energy, the last half of my pregnancy was AWESOME, my morning sickness finally passes and other then my clothes not fitting anymore I loved being pregnant at that time. Full energy!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I went into preterm labor and had to go to the hospital for them to stop it. So, I was feeling pretty rough.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had more energy then than I do now. I felt pretty good. I do still like my sleep, but with a 4-year-old that likes to get up before 7A and a puppy that needs to go potty around 6A, I'm a little worn out. I need a nap by the time I get everyone fed and occupied.
    barnwell84

Answer by barnwell84 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i am 21 weeks and i am tired, i have more energy whenever i first wake up so i try to get as much done as i can in the mornings
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am 26 weeks now & I have to say that I have a little less energy now than I did even a month ago. I am not incredibly tired like I was but I have no get up & go. Health wise I am doing great but I think I am fizzling out because of the big belly and trouble bending now.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I started feeling like crap around then. My hips were spreading so much I felt like they were going to break. I was REALLY tired too. I ended up having him at 36weeks.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 10:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yea i felt great! kept doing my daily walks. my sex drive really increased too. :)
    DaNanny28

Answer by DaNanny28 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I believe I was full of energy. Working 40 hrs and loving being preggo at that time.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011