has anyone ever??

has anyone ever had diarrea INSTEAD of constipation as a symptom of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS i was miserable. but i didn't know i was pregnant so i thought i was just sick!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• It's very common towards the end of the pregnancy! I was constipated throughout the whole dang thing though lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• okay good haha i keep hearing about people being constipated and i have been total opposite. it REALLY sucks lol. ive been having it for awhile now. and ive also been having cramps for like 3 weeks now. i was supopsed to start yesterday and all week i have really bad cramps like im gonna start but i dont. so im late and idk if i will or not. usually i have cramps like the DAY i start or the night before. ive been having them for 3 weeks! and more like period cramps only this week.
    Anonymous

• i didn't take a test til i was 11 days late. and i had all the period symptoms so i really didn't think i was.. sure enough i was... i'd test! like all that is the same thing as me. and i thought i was odd! good to know i wasn't the only one
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Haahaha yeah like 2 weeks before I had my DS It was horrible and I looked it up and its perfectly normal
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 9:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• haha okay good! im glad im not the only one either! im having some odd symptoms tho but then all the normal things too. its kinda hard to tell if im pregnant or not but i did miss my period. and im usually right on every 28 days.
    Anonymous