what do you do if ever day you husbant kick u out over stupid stuff would u stay are go

well i been take care of my sister son sence he been 8 months old she died of cancer and i adopted him now his dad treat me bad i dont now what to do my son 16 now my family say live my heart says stay what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd go. It's hard to leave but it's even harder to live with an emotionally abusive husband. You get over break ups much quicker than you get over living through hell everyday.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Leave
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 9:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• If a man doesn't want me I'd go. He'd only have to tell me to get out once and I wouldn't hesitate.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Leave. I had a husband who made me cry everyday of my pregnancy and everyday for ten months after our daughter was born. It will be hard and you'll have a support system, whether it's the people on here or your family who is close to you. We all know someone who has been through it and believe me hunny you don't deserve it. And if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me I am always here to lend an ear. I've been through it and it's not easy but I didn't have very much support because my family adored my ex-husband.
    cmabbott

Answer by cmabbott at 11:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Leave. Don't model bad behavior for your kids. If you wouldn't accept them living in a particular situation, then DO NOT accept it for yourself.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• leave, he's an asshole and you deserve better than that.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 4:06 AM on Nov. 28, 2008