April Fool's Day

are you planning any pranks? if so on who? 

I don't do anything but my husband likes to play pranks on me

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not this year but a couple of years ago I got my husband really good. I worked at a call center and had the girl next to me call and leave a message on the house and leave a message. The message was from "plan parenthood, to say congrats on the new addition and to confirm my appointment for an ultrasound." Of course he called my work and asked if I had something to tell him. I told him no didn't know what he was talking about. Then he asked if I was pregnant. Shocked *wink* i said how did you know? He told me about the message and I nearly started laughing but told him we could talk about it later and hung up. I gave him a few minutes.Then I called him back and asked if he was sitting down and said APRIL FOOLS! Oh crap I have to call my parents! LOL When we did get pregnant later that year we had to make sure everyone knew it wasn't a joke.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I want to play the "I'm pregnant" prank with my other half but it wouldn't be funny.. we both want more kids and don't know if we can have more.. :-(
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope. I've never tried any kind of prank on April Fool's nor have I had one played on me. I think I've gotten pretty lucky so far.
    barnwell84

Answer by barnwell84 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I honestly forgot that April fools day was coming. lol Guess I am going to have to start thinking about it!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• nope i dont do pranks on april 1
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011