WHat do you say then wehn you swear?

I'm not asking this to make hell break loose here, but I'm wondering what people consider cursing. Of course there are the real bad one's: bitch, fuck and all that stuff. But for me it also starts with things like : rats, evil gid, bloody something, bloomin'...., bullshit, nasty, stupid,  old cow and so on. I guess it depends on the intention and the mood you're in when you say it.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• WTH....way too frequent!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Now if I answer your question I have to admit I swear. Damn it that is not ladylike shit for me to be doing.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Lately my curse of choice (under my breath so my Son doesn't hear it) is Mother F***er!! Whew I fell better now! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• All the normal suspects.. if i don't like my kids to say it, it's considered swearing at which point i will say "Zoe, Abby, don't say that" after and feel like a jerk
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Meh, kids will only repeat what they know they can get away with. Eventually even your perfect, sunday school attending, honor roll, perfect attendance, straight A student will swear behind your back.

Words only have power if you give it to them, I "swear". What of it? It only bothers people who give those words power. To them I say this "It is a common part of our vernacular, which is in no way affecting your life- you choose what the effect of the affect is, YOU decide that."

My kids aren't allowed to say anything which will get them in trouble at school, simple as that. Everything else is fair game.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I Dont curse infront of my kids but if i do let it slip they yell at me and say that they are bad words and that i cant say them.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 9:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I say the "F" word a lot.I used to think that was the absolute worst word to say! Now it's popping out my mouth way too often! I've managed not to say it around CM though,so far.Mostly on here I'll let loose a little "hell",or "damn",and occasionally I'll toss out a "shit" or two!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 10:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm your basic "shit" "fuck" kind of gal.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• "Son-Of-A-Bisquit", "Oh Balls", "Mother Humper" LOL
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• MNotherTrucker!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011