how was your thanksgiving?

Mine was blessed to live another year thank God and to have food to eat and a place to stay thank you Jesus how was yours?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ours was wonderful. My husband and I put aside our differences with his family a few days ago and they arranged to drive 3 1/2 hours to pick us up and bring us back to their house for two days. We were without a car, so my father in law picked us up yesterday and my mother and law is bringing us back tomorrow. It was wonderful because my 11 month old son got to spend time with his 98 year old great-great grandmother. My husband's side of the family is blessed with all of the grandparents and great grandma. So it was nice to see everyone for the first time in 6 months. I hope everyone else's was great. God Bless.
    cmabbott

Answer by cmabbott at 10:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Amazingly it was quiet. The kids all behaved. Didn't leave the house!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Our Thanksgiving was small but wonderful. We had a great dinner and everyone was on their best behavior. We watched a DVD and scanned the "Black Friday" sales ads for Christmas gift giving ideas. And the very best part was I finally felt healthy enough to enjoy it all after spending the last couple weeks with a bad cold and my asthma.
    I am SO thankful for my family and friends, our wonderful home that keeps us warm and dry, the great food we ate yesterday (and every day), and the many freedoms we enjoy every day. God Bless!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It was horrible, we were all very sick and had to cancel our Thanksgiving plans last minute. I threw up and everyone was miserable. But I thank God that we are all alive and doing better today.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It was alright. We had some turkey and ham. And like six side dishes. But we had plenty enough to eat. Wish i could've been with extended family, but that almost never happens unless they come to see us.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2008