Breast smell????? adult content

So ive recently stopeed breast feeding my son. I would say bout two months now, well ive put on a little weight. But what ive really noticed was that my breasts had a smell coming from then, none too pleasant. Its like right between the crease of the breast. Has any other women gone through this? My gyno says that it is normal for some women to excreate a certain chemical, i cant remember the name, but she said its due likely to not breast feeding anymore and that it should go away in a couple weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• mine did.. eesh.. i just tried to shower and bring wet ones with for a quick refresh during the day.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Sounds weird, but if your breasts are sagging or staying squashed together, use deodorant there. It gets sweaty there, just like underarms.
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 10:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Use an antibacteria soap, and get some antifungal foot powder. Yeast can growth in that crease and make things wonky.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011