hey im just curious..

when your pregnant does your heart rate go up (as well as your temp)? bc my friend (she is training to be a nurse and wanted to practice) was checking my pulse and it was 89. and i was just sitting there doin nothing..like i didnt just run up the stairs or anything haha. and ive been to the dr a couple months ago and it was like 60.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your pulse varies day by day and even minute by minute. But to answer your ? your heart has to pump more blood as your pregnancy develops because of the baby.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• darcibeisheim
    darci...
    Your pulse varies day by day and even minute by minute. But to answer your ? your heart has to pump more blood as your pregnancy develops because of the baby.

can that hurt you?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My pulse rate was always around 90-100 even before I got pregnant. For me, 60 would be my pulse while I was sleeping, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2008