Anyone have this years summer vaccation planned?

where are you headed and where have you been that's really fun?

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Travel

• No summer vacay for me this year because I'm having a baby in mid July. But, if I was... I would be heading to the NC shore. :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• We are headed to Boston to see my bff, then were traveling to the ozarks in ny to see family and from there we are going to Niagara Falls ( canadian side). We are going to be gone for 2 weeks.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No plans as DH is deployed until August so I guess it will be a staycation when he gets here and the destination will be Our Love Chamber, lol!
    taKENheart

Answer by taKENheart at 10:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Namaste 17, where do you go in NC?
    anichols1

Comment by anichols1 (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Planning on the Outer banks in NC in August. Was there 3 years ago and loved it!!
    ColorYourWorld

Answer by ColorYourWorld at 10:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Been there to ColorYourWorld, that's a really nice place, we went to Hatteras!

anichols1

Comment by anichols1 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes. Nothing big, but we're taking a long weekend in the Black Hills, and we're camping another weekend (renting cabins at a campground, lol). We can't wait for either one! We're also talking about taking a weekend in Omaha and going to the Henry Doorly Zoo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• We usually stay at one of the brunswick county beaches. They are beautiful and family oriented. I love it there!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No big summer vacation planned for us this year as my husband just started a new job. We'll be doing lots of weekends at the lake and I plan to take little mini-vacations on my own with my kids this summer.
    travellingmom20

Answer by travellingmom20 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• 4th of July in Florida, driving down too. I can't wait to get away with my family.........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011