More curious than ever with this cycle.......UPDATE...but, now I think I am out :( adult content

Here are my symptoms since 7 dpo when my temp dropped to 95.7 (which I wonder if it is my implantation dip?) and also noticed some dark brown spotting (very light) on the sheet when I woke up that morning as well.
7 dpo-cramping (not bad like AF)
8 dpo-96.62, cramping, tender breasts, fatigue (had to nap this afternoon), increased appetite, frequent urination, nausea and gassy
9 dpo-97.1 and all the above symptoms
10 dpo-96.71 and all the above
11 dpo-96.6 and all the above and had a r-sided 'twinge' in my right side ovary area for about 30 seconds, then it stopped completely.
12 dpo-97.0 and all the above except the cramping has stopped but had a twinge in my right ovary area off and on all day.
13 dpo-97.68 and all the above except no cramping today yet.

14 dpo-95.6 and all the above symptoms and not cramping today either :)
Had an implantation dip once before when I got pregnant last year and never had any spotting so soon in my cycle and on the day of my huge temp dip so just hoping!

*Even though some temps have dropped slightly they were still well above my coverline and with my last pregnancy, I had one temp drop below the coverline so anything is possible!*

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• even though i'm 7 months i was reading about this yesterday i never had implantation bleeding and wasn't trying to get prego but it sounds like you shouldn't count yourself out yet
    azrafreas

Answer by azrafreas at 10:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I did take a FMU HPT and it was negative so maybe this isn't my month, just a strange cycle for me :(
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Don't count yourself out yet it is still early. Good luck
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The absence of cramping when AF is due tomorrow has me baffled as well as my temps going up, up, up! It usually plummets a day or two before AF arrives.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Very bloated this evening and have felt 'ligament stretching' also just this evening. I had it with my last 2 pregnancies even though I lost both to m/c at 12 1/2 weeks and then 8 weeks along. It isn't pain, just a stretching sensation.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I think I am out for sure now. My temp has been climbing and the cramping (although very dull) is not even present and I normally would start today but could start tomorrow too :( I wish my temp had stayed up today as all the symptoms and my temps were leading in the direction of 'preggo' but now I doubt it. My temp dropped below my coverline :(
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I feel dumb asking this but what is a coverline and ligament stretching?
    BabyCee

Answer by BabyCee at 6:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I chart my temperatures every morning which help to show when I have actually ovulated, and when your period may be approaching. Ligament stretching is a pulling or twinge sensation that you feel when you are pregnant....it can happen in the early weeks of being pregnant but moreso in the latter 2 trimesters as your uterus expands even more. It is the uterus growing.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011