Share your favorite April Fool's Day prank.

Momforhealth

Asked by Momforhealth at 10:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The only one I have ever pulled was when I was still dating dh, we were 18 and I had my pregnant friend give me a positive pregnancy test and told him I was prego while he was at work. He worked in the car center changing oil in walmart back then, so all his coworkers heard. He got all shaky and I thought he was going to puke when I told him april fools! he didnt find the humor in it til the next day haha I thought it was epic!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• ohmygosh
    I love practical jokes.
    the taped water sprayer at the kitchen sink
    cellophane on the toilet seats
    loose salt shaker tops
    turning on all the buttons on the car so when you start it they all come on with a loud radio
    tons of junk mail requested to be sent to someone's house, like AARP applications and wig catalogs
    short sheets are my ultimate fave, all family members get one on April 1
    hiding all the coffee cups at work
    supergluing favorite pens in the closed position for coworkers
    having office desk nameplates changed to say stuff like " town drunk" or " old fart"
    oh lemme think up some more.....
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My favorite, I worked in a department store and switch the signs on the mens and ladies bathrooms. The workers continued using the correct one because they don't read the signs. The customers were going in the wrong ones because the signs were switched. That was fun.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Not my favorite but...

When DH & i just started dating, i knew that he had a big job offer in Washington state & was thinking about going. We were so new as an item, that i knew he was really debating it in his head. WELL....the bugger told me he was decided to go to Washington....i could not handle it...i cried in his arms...told him that i loved him & that my heart was broken he was leaving...

Turns out...it was an April Fools joke...he felt really bad about it when i started crying. What a meanie face....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• When my husband and I were dating, he changed all the clocks, watches, my cars clock...everything to an hour earlier. So when I woke up late I rushed to get ready for work and rushed my son to daycare. I flew to work so I was on time. When I got to work there was no one there. The doors were still locked. I was an hour early. I'm still trying to get him back for that one.
    Momforhealth

Comment by Momforhealth (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011