What color should she dye her hair for prom?

My daughter has her junior prom comming up shes wearing a gorgeous mermaid styled dress. The color of it is bright yellow ( same color as big bird lol) She is naturally a dirty blonde but right now shes is darkk brown. She uses demi permanant hair coloring as well. She wants to go blonde (light golden blond) and she is going to spray tan a day or two before prom. So what color would you choose. I say blonde that way shes back toward her natural color

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I would say stay dark so as not to look like bigbird!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• hair dye and spray tan as a teen? wow.. my kids would be dead first! put it at her natural color and leave it!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would stay dark with the dress being yellow. You have to have very very very light blonde hair to get that to work with a yellow dress. I hope she has fun!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You are going to let her go from brown to blonde right before prom and she's gonna do it herself? Seriously? I see trouble on the horizon, orange city. Go to a professional to go blond. I dont' think you understand what demipermanent means, it doesn't mean temporary.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• maybe go for a Kate Hudson feel like in how to lose a guy in 10 days

View Image

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I think I'd stay dark brown to avoid looking fake or silly with the yellow dress. After that, I'd say get her back to her natural color!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• IF she goes to blonde, take her to a salon.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I say stay with brown....and just a suggestion on the tanning, make sure she doesn't turn orange. Kids here had prom last weekend and so many girls looked like umpa lumpas it's not funny.
    mybabygirlkris

Answer by mybabygirlkris at 6:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Blonde, but do it professionally!
    4EqltyMom

Answer by 4EqltyMom at 1:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011