1st stage early labor

How long did this part last for you, what were you feeling during this point. Did you go to the hospital or stay home till you got further along. Just wondering about other peoples experiences.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 10:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was at home until my contractions were so bad I couldnt walk anymore.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• never went into labor on my own with my first had to be induced
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had to be induced with my first, so I never went into "full labor" on my own, but when I did show up at the hospital to be induced, I was 4 1/2 cm dialated and having contractions every four minutes, and didn't even know it.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am on preg number 3 and I say wait until you can't walk - then you know it's really time to go
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I went in labor already in the hospital with an infection. My first contraction was at 3 am and I was at 7 1/2 by 10 am when they took me back for an emergency c section.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My first I was in the hospital the whole time, my second I was at home for the first part of it until it started hurting to walk. I'm on number three so we'll see what happens with this one.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011