Smart Ones/ Lean Cusine etc., do they fill you up???

If you eat Smart Ones or those types of dinners, do they fill you up, or do you have to put something w/ it? And if you do eat something along w/ the meal, do you feel like you're defeating the purpose of buying the meal, or like you're cheating on trying to lose weight? I got a few of them and had one for dinner yesterday. I was still hungry afterwards and so I had a salad too. But then a few hours later I ended up eating a bowl of corn flakes w/ splenda because I was hungry again? Is it just me?

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I've been eating them. I usually have salad or fruit with them as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• nope, i have to eat something else or i have my stomach talking to me less than 15 minutes later.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have them sometimes and when I do, I usually accompany them with a salad and/or a big bowl of steamed vegetables. I also try really hard to eat dinner a little later in the evening so that I don't snack before bedtime. If I eat a small dinner at 5 or 6 pm, I usually end up hungry again before I go to bed (around 10). So I try to eat around 7 instead, and most days, that works.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• they fill me for a lunch, but not as dinner. and theres only a few I actually like
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope. I can eat a bigger, more healthy homemade meal that keeps me fuller longer. Those things have way too much sodium for me anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• no not at all, i even got slim fast shakes to supposedly curb the appetite and that doesn't work for me either. i'm okay now, i had my special k chocolate this morning for breakfast, carrots and ranch dressing for a snack and had a michelina's lean pasta with shrimp and its only 12:37 and i know i'll be hungry before i leave at 3:30.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• no they don't
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope. I don't think they are the greatest
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011