Any suggestions for our Spring Break - manicure, movie day and egg dying days?

Thinking of getting my daughters friends together during Spring Break for a couple hours a day. One day I was thinking of doing their nails, another day I was thinking of having a dinnertime slumber party and serve pizza bagels and the new Twisted movie - and then color eggs on that Friday before Easter. Anyone have any suggestions or better ideas? I was thinking a M, W, and F - to break up the fun a bit?

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 10:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would suggest maybe doing some crafts one day. A few months ago my daughter had her first slumber party and i got pillowcases for all the girls and we decorated them. I know Hobby Lobby has these colored markers that are just perfect for that sort o thing.
    Clover484

Answer by Clover484 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• That sounds fun. I agree,a craft would be fun.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• What great fun for the girls. How awesome that you are doing this for them and I am sure they will make memories that will be wonderful. Do you have a printer you can print out pics? You could take a ton of pics while they get thier nails done and while they do all the other things. Then you could let them do some scrap book pages of the days they spent together. They could each pick out their own pages and decorate them. You could again get these supplies at Hobby Lobby. I think making the pillow cases is an awesome idea too and even more fun pics could be taken then too.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• That sounds like a lot of fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011