Health question about Waking up in the morning!?

For a week or too i have been waking up tired and sick to my stomach. The tiredness is like every morning but the sick to my stomach is like about every other or so. I am suppose to be starting my period in a day or so. I am not sure if it could be from that. I have never had sickness with my period so i dont know what is going on. Any ideas? Thanks

KrystiG

Asked by KrystiG at 10:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• that could be it...i get like that but my horomones have been way out of whack for a while too so that could be a reason why i get so sick feeling all the time.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Could you be pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i dont know.... i was going to wait for alittle bit to take a test so that i know i am not going to start!
    KrystiG

Comment by KrystiG (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I didnt mention it before but i have been waking up with upper back pain around shoulders.. but i sleep the same as i always have. I dont know if that would have any difference!
    KrystiG

Comment by KrystiG (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011