Would you allow this? Big Screen tv question

A few years ago DH wanted another newer Big Screen tv. We still had a big one that worked in the living room. I allowed him to put it in the Master Bedroom. I honestly don't mind and it hasn't effected our intimacy. We don't hardly use it but it's nice to have on those days that I am too sick to get out of bed.

To be specific with my question~

Would you allow a big screen tv in your master bedroom?

taKENheart

Asked by taKENheart at 10:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• so what's the question..... would i allow a tv in the bedroom or would i allow dh to buy another big screen?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• We have a TV in our room. We recently bought a big screens tv cause ours was going out. However I put ours in h living room o everyone can enjoy it and out bedrrom has the smaller tv. i think it is nice o have one in the bedroom. We watch t often when. Also i is nice when the kids are sick and we have people dropping by. I just send the in our bedroom and they can watch all the tv they want, plus I am close b so if something happens i can help out easier.
    Clover484

Answer by Clover484 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Big screen in the bedroom is too much for me. No problem with him buying a new one, he just has to find another place to put the old one cause it's not going in the bedroom.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Sorry, I thought it was clear when I mentioned the intimacy in the bedroom comment and how I didn't mind it in there.
    Would you allow a big screen in the bedroom?
    taKENheart

Comment by taKENheart (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No. We don't have a TV in the master. It's the only room where I can have my husbands full attention. He can have all the big TV's he wants anywhere else but the bedroom.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i would but as of right now there is no tv in the bedroom, i'm so tired when i finally get to bed i don' t watch tv and i don't like noise or light when i go to bed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes. I have one in mine :-)

Answer by gemgem at 1:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• **Bump**

No...but, that's just me...we have a small flat that hangs on our BR wall.
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 1:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I dont see why not.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• no because we don't have the room right now if our bedroom was bigger then yes probably would
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011