• In the Spotlight:

so.....

how was everyone's thanksgiving? Everything go as planned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my thanksgiving was great the baby didn't wake me up til like eight and when i came out to the kitchen my husband had everything already on its way cooking i didn't have to do a thing. but then the popper popped on the turkey so we pulled it out let it sit and started slicing it well the popper was wrong it wasn't done so we ended up having to cook it for another hour but other than that i t was good and yours?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• lol...my SO gave me something to be thankful for this morning ;) then we got up as a family and made a TON of peanut butter cookies to take to our various parties for the day. It was all downhill from there. My family could ruin a trip to heaven...I swear to you these people are insane. I guess the good news is that I know it going in and my SO and I can find the humor in it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• it was ok but I am not going all out for x-mas like I did today I did not even get a thank you or it was good but thats ok they will get the basics for x-mas and ohh well lol ....

Anonymous

• Ours was great!  We had dinner at my mom's. Thanks for asking!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Well I'm visiting in-laws :( They are ok for the most part but I had to hug people I hardly know (which I hate!) and they didn't have any mac-n-cheese! What the heck? lol. So I hardly ate anything. Oh well I'll make it up at Christmas!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2008