How do you get out of a funk?

Ever have one of those days (or sometimes several-lol) that you just feel blah?! You dont feel like doing much, dont feel like cooking cuz nothing sounds good & they'll just turn their noses up anyway- kind of days? What do you do to "snap out of it"?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Even if some people don't want to admit it...i think WE all have them days!!! What i do is read a book, go online and read motivational quotes, watch a comedy, go to the spa or exercise.
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 12:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I just wait for the mood to pass and it always does eventually.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• like Forrest Gump...I go runnin!
    DaNanny28

Answer by DaNanny28 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i also work out.

It works like a CHARM. Any time i feel down in the dumps, getting my heart rate elevated ALWAYS does the trick. When we exercise, our brain releases happy hormones. So, it's a no brainer to exercise when you feel down in the dumps.Works like a charm every time.

In fact, if i don't work out.....i know i will feel like crap that day. I need those happy endorphin's flowing...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I like to get down and play with the kids, or do something silly, like make faces with them, watch a comedy, read funny stuff online, or work on something that I otherwise wouldn't be doing because I'd be cooking or up cleaning or something. Hope you feel better soon!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011