What are some movies that you just love ?

I am now 29 weeks and 4 days basically coming close to my maternity leave and want to know some good movies to add to my Netflix list . I am going to be on bedrest soon and typing on the laptop does not work while in bed for me so I plan on caughting up on some movies . So ladies share some of your favorite movies and Iam going to watch them over the next month or so .

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 10:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pay it forward, (sad) , Overboard (funny funny), Big daddy (funny) !00 first dates (great) The wedding singer (my fav) The sound of music, (classic) The truth about cats and dogs ( funny) My best friends wedding (great) Maid in Manhattan (cute) The wedding date (good) The proposal (funny cute) The wedding planner....Just to name a few! lol I love movies!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• 27 Dresses, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, While You Were Sleeping, Hope Floats, Forest Gump, Sound of Music, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Princess Bride, The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Knocked Up, City Slickers, 50 First Dates, Big Daddy, The Last of the Mohicans, Dances with Wolves, Lord, I could be here all day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Wayne's World 1 & 2 and Legends of the fall!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011