Is it normal to be entering the 3rd tri and hungry all the time?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 11:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• be thankful you have room for it!! it's normal for some and not for others just depends where the baby is pushing and how long they have been pushing there.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am carrying my daughter very low and i just seem so hungry all the time i havent gained alot of weight but enough that my doctor isnt worried so idk just seems weird that im always hungry
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm jealous.. both my kids were high up so I was eating, full and starving in 5 minutes.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My doc told me it was totally normal cuz my body needed more energy to keep me and the baby going. I didnt get to eat as much as my body wanted till about the middle of my 8th mnth tho.
    Tori_990

Answer by Tori_990 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If you are hungry, then eat! Your body tells you what you need. Just make healthy choices.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yes!
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• well yeah your pregnant lol no to mention burning alot of energy creating another life..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 3:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm entering the 3rd trimester, 26 weeks today and I am not going through crazy eating binges anymore. In the first/2nd trimester all I did was eat, now I've calmed down a lot...
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011