DeVry? Any experience with this school?

My husband is planning on applying for an on-line degree. It's quite pricey though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in

• NOOOOO DON'T DO IT!
    This school severely ripped my husband off. The quality of the education was a joke, the fees and expenses were extremely over priced, and getting any issues resolved were almost impossible from the administration. My husband graduated with a degree that cost WAY more then it should have and they even got his name wrong when they called him up during graduation (which we think was on purpose because the person calling the people up knew my husband and his name).
    Just google "I hate DeVry" and you will get MANY complaints that are all the same.Below is a blog explaining the problems even my husband encountered and still encounters to this day (note this was not written by my husband nor do I know who it is, just a random google search brought it up)

http://www.proprofs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22910
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes, back in he day DeVry used to be a great school which is why my husband chose to go there but they have gone down hill and continue to go down hill.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Stay away from the "for profit" schools. Is there a community college or Vocational-Technical school he could go to instead?
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2011