Anyone ever been to or is anyone from the US Virgin Islands?

I might be taking a trip there in November. If you've been there which island were you on? How was it? I'm leaning towards St. John...

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 11:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Travel

• Friends of ours just when to St. Thomas 3 weeks ago. The LOVED it and want to go back again next year. Their pictures are amazing. I did a report on the VI back in 5th grade, so I'm sure things have changed, but based on what I learned back then (20 years ago, eek) I've always wanted to island hop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You can easily do St. Thomas and St. John, there's a small ferry you take from Red Hook to get to St. John. You'll enjoy it. I prefer Grand Cayman but St. Thomas/St. John are good islands. St. Thomas's Charlotte Amalie is a bustling city but fun to walk around. St. John is quiet but nice.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Save your money and go to Hawaii. I went to ST Lucia suppose to be the hawaii of the caribean and was disappointed!
    MichelleAlpha

Answer by MichelleAlpha at 8:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well went to St. John on a cruise and we enjoyed it mostly stayed in the tourst area so don't know about deep in the heart of the place.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2011