Do you ever feel lonely?

even if surrounded by family and/or friends? IF so what do you do?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• yes, my family an friends are 3000 miles away.. i have 2 friends here, my husbands family is 5-6 hours away... we could be together with his family an i just want to cry its not the same.. i just try to have fun no matter who i am with, its sad my family is so far away but there is nothing i could do about it, its hard to be so depressed about something you cant change ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Every day. I live with my best friend, so there are times where I don't feel lonely... but on the days I feel sad, and he doesn't want to deal with me, and I have no one to talk to... I feel like I'm the only person in the world.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I used to feel like that all the time when I was suffering from depression. You might want to consider talking to a therapist. It did wonders for me :) good Luck!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have been diagnosed with depression and on medication for it I was just asking if anyone else felt lonely even when in a room full of people
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am busy most of the day, kids, hubs, job, house, etc, and I get lonely. I have no friends here, been here 11 years, and I miss that connection. BUT lately I am feeling some of that need for connections thru Cafe Mom, not sure if that is good or bad but it seems to fill the void.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2011