my boyfriend & i have no privacy i go out of my way to make the opportunity happen. last night i had my bf and his friend drop me off at an apt i am cleaning i took my blankets & told my bf i was staying over . he already knew i wanted sex so when they dropped me off i didnt mention to him i wanted him to stay. he knows i always want sex but he didnt stay or come over later on. this tells me he didnt want to spend time with me, right? he doesnt want to f- me?

jolze

Asked by jolze at 10:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it means you have spell things out for men, they don't read between the lines very well. Next time you might want to be a little more clear as to why you were spending the night at the apartment! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• O.K. well, if your boyfriend doesn't want sex, there is a problem. He either is using u for money, a place to stay....something, or he's cheating (could be that other door where he just doesn't want it, but it's highly unlikely) Now, I would definately sit down and talk to him about it.
    Kimikee101

Answer by Kimikee101 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Don't assume anything. Be direct with him about what you want and need. Something that seems obvious to you may not be at all obvious to him. If he still cops out after you are direct, then you have a reason to feel slighted.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:45 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Well I think you answered your question in the first sentence. He was with his friend, having boy time... and you were working (Did I assume correctly?) so maybe he needs to be told you want him to have sex with you. He isn't a mind reader.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 10:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• guys are stupid. You have to tell him what you want.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I agree with the "guys are stupid" assessment. However, maybe he wasn't comfortable doing it in someone else's house.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I agree with the above, first of all - you really do have to tell your man point blank - "i want you to stay and have sex with me" second - its someone else's house... maybe he had no idea that you wanted to have sex in a house that is the house of your boss... and if he did - that may have made him uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• When you want sex, SAY SO. Don't be cute or coy. SAY IT.

But...DON'T go having sex at someone else's house! If I'd been your client I would have been VERY unhappy with you. In fact, I'd have dumped you as my cleaning person. I pay you to CLEAN MY HOUSE, and I expect you to go home when the job is done. Have sex in your own home, please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• having sex at someone elses place is not the right thing to do. even if you are cleaning it and its empty, you shouldn't use it. maybe thats what he was thinking also. you can't just do that, its wrong.this was not your place or his and i am sure the comfort zone wasn't there for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Nov. 28, 2008