Anyone miss myspace????

I held out to the verrrrrry end. You could hear crickets chirping on myspace before I defected to Facebook. I was comfortable w/ myspace and I knew my way around there. But eventually I just got tired of waiting months for responses to my messages and comments. I've been on fb for less than a yr. now, and I have to say, that I'm not too impressed. I know there are a lot of games and stuff, but other than that, it kinda seems like myspace's stuffy mother. lol. I've since been back to where it all began (myspace) and have seen that they made some changes, and it is similar to fb, but I'm thinking it's prob. too little too late, and it saddens me. I miss changing my background, and customizing my page. I miss the music. Etc. I know fb is supposed to be more "adult", and I'm not downing fb, I'm on there every day, but it just seems like something is missing. What are your thoughts?

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 11:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Technology

• Old myspace, yes. new myspace the last few years, no. its gotten bad. slow, cluttered and nothing but bots and ads and porn.
    DaNanny28

Answer by DaNanny28 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had a myspace page, I guess it's still there. But I never really used it. I like Facebook. I don't play any games though. I just like looking for people from the past.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• is it gone?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i know exactly what you mean. old myspace rocked : ]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 11:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You can now change your background on facebook with pagerage I think. I like facebook better then the old myspace. I think facebook has improved over the past two years that I have started using it. At first when I got on facebook I missed some features of myspace but it seems they have picked up on some of that & brought it to facebook.

I believe you may be right though myspace probably cant do much of anything anymore to gain the numbers like facebook does.

Now what is up with twitter!? I looked into it & took me only minutes to realize I didnt like it!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope, I don't miss it at all... I always got stalked by creepy old men :(

I don't really care for FB either, but if I want to stay in touch with certain friends/fam it is all I've got. Bleh!

Honestly, I prefer Twitter... I guess it goes over most people's head though, they just don't "get it".
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I miss the old myspace from like '05 '06. before it started changing. I got on for the first time in months the other day to delete my account and i couldn't figure out how to do ANYTHING
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Never had a myspace.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes! seems that a lot of people went to facebook since they thought that my space was too hard.

I've never liked FB and probably never will. I got tired of waiting for the responses myself!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope don't miss Facebook either.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011