Bleeding/spotting during pregnancy, How normal is it and has anyone ever had spotting or bleeding for a few months before they found out they was pregnant?! please answer.

im trying to think wether i should take a test or not. my period are usually a lil heavy but my last 2 were just light spotting on n off. In feburary it was early and this month it was a week late. i have had signs of pregnancy but i do tend to get nauseous with my periods sometimes. my lower abdomen has been tender lately, i cant even lean against the counter with out wanting to back away. i seemed to be constipated a lot more(sorry if tmi). should i take a test to be sure? i dont want to get my bf excited for nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A scary thing happened to me when I had my son, I knew I was pregnant and I was at least 2 months along, and I bleed like I was having a period,then when i went to the doctor they said everything was in place, but to expect a miscarriage in the coming days, but they were wrong my son is 3 now and I still don't understand that situation!
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would I won't hurt to take one
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes. Take a test.

If you are worried about getting BF excited take one in private and then tell him in a really cute way if you are!!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I think it is definetly a good idea to take a test. You really need to know either way, and if you are, you really need to be seen by your doctor as soon as possible. There are time sensitive tests to be done to ensure that you have the best and healthiest pregnancy possible. And just explain to your boyfriend the situation, that you are not sure, and that it would be best to know, If it turns out that your not and if a baby is something that you discover that you really wanted, then it gives you and your boyfriend the excitement of trying to get pregnant.
    my_bby_rowyn

Answer by my_bby_rowyn at 12:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If you suspect you might be,take a test
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011