Potty training help

I have a very stubborn 2 1/2 year-old daughter. She is ready to be potty trained, she has showed the signs of being ready. But she won't actually do it... she's stubborn. Any tips for training a stubborn child?

CraftingMama

Asked by CraftingMama at 11:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get her a here own potty chair, not the one that sits on the house toilet. And when you or grandma aunt girl cousin go to the potty room, have her go with you and sit down as if she is going to go. she will get use to her potty and will start to use her potty..
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• my daughter is the same age and we arer going through the same thing!! we let her pick out her own potty chair and we let her pick out her own big girl undies but still refuses to use the potty! I am at a loss for what to do as well! good luck!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011