Spring Cleaning

I was wondering how many people or ladies do spring cleaning. I try to do it like organize everything, but i don't get to keep up with it so i sometimes give up. I did so far get boxes for rummage sales, did a little on the closests, but i get so wrapped up on doing my babysitting and other chores including taking care of my own 2 sons that i never get all of my spring cleaning done.
Is there any advice u can give me so i can keep doing it and get it done with out lacking on anything else.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 12:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• always! I clean like 23 hours a day no matter what, but spring cleaning is outdoor window, baseboards, walls, vents, outdoor toys, and closets and grage!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I get sidetracked too. Don't feel bad! Just go back to where you left off. That's what I do!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011