• In the Spotlight:

Movement

I an 36w 3d and this past week I havent felt like acual movement its just like the flutters you 1st feel! I asked the doc and she said that it is normal at the end because the space is smaller for the baby! Ok but I still feel I should feel like it was and not just like the 1st little flutters! SOMETIMES i feel rolls! Like twice a day! Anyone else experience this?

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My second baby didn't like my belly being touched, he'd go from non-stop moving to no movement, it all really depends on the baby. If he/she doesn't want u to feel it, you wont, my first baby moved all the time. My friends baby didn't move really at all. Now at the end of my first pregnancy, my body and baby was really dehydrated, so try drinking more water, it gives the baby more liquid to move around in
    Kimikee101

Answer by Kimikee101 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Your dr is right. Also, because of this, it might be a little uncomfortable for you.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2008